Thursday, April 8, 2010

Brianna + Trent { engagements }

You might recognize this couple, my sister and her fiance. I took their photos in the snow up north, but then when they decided on a summer wedding I had to take more pictures that went with their summer wedding! It's so fun to photograph these too! They're so photogenic and easy to work with! I'll be shooting their wedding Photos in June! I can't wait!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

lyz's world said...

WOW, I am impressed, this is my fave photo-shoot session so far. You are right, they are very photogenic, but you also did an awesome job getting the best out of them!! Great job Jess!

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

Thanks Lyz!! I can't wait to do your pictures in a little while!

Brianna Yardley said...

i love jessy!! :) thanks!