Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Katelin's 14th Birthday

Katelin is my little cousin and I love her to death! I couldn't resist bringing a cute shirt and my camera to her birthday party. we pulled away from the crowd for 10 minutes, and took these shots! switched to this blue shirt I got for $3 at ross, and pulled her GORGEOUS naturally curly hair in a side pony and and went click happy! I am so glad that I got to do that for her :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and one of her cute tiara too!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

She's absolutely gorgeous. Great pictures, as always :)

Brianna Yardley said...

i love these of her!! :) so gorgeous she is growing up soo much!

lilivw said...

What a treasure of a present - THANK YOU!