Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alyssa turns 11 {my youngest sister}

I love my little sister dearly and she is so amazing! She writes he own songs and sings and plays the piano, and she is so loving! So I had to do something amazing for her!

I thought it would so fun to get a few balloons and make a birthday shoot out of them! So the day she turned 11, it was storming, but I was going to do this whether it rained on me or not! we actually didn't get rained on too bad, but it was definitely windy!

AND! by the way, I didn't tell her to do anything during the whole shoot, she was just an absolute model and posed anyway she thought looked good! She's amazing!

This is what I designed and framed for her bedroom wall:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: